Like most of us probably have, I’ve taken a personality quiz one or two times and a while back I took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment (aka a serious personality quiz). Basically, whether you believe in it or not, knowing your type can help you in your day-to-day adventures, like school and work, overcoming stress and anxiety, and just in general understanding more about yourself.
and guys, I’m on a total mbti kick right now.
I recently reread my little result (that I kept in my phone notes) and decided to dig a little deeper and by that I mean searching my result in Pinterest.
BOY DID I GET INSPIRED.
Obviously, not everything will be exact, but it’s absolutely insane how much I find myself relating to my type (but not that insane because it is a personality/psychological test).
My type is ENFP: extraversion, intuition, feeling, and perceiving.
Here’s a little about it from their site:
With a tendency to move quickly from one project to another, people with preferences for ENFP are willing to consider almost any possibility and often develop multiple solutions to a problem. Their energy is stimulated by new people and experiences.
Okay, so that’s not that exciting and inspirational (though it’s nice to read), so here is a jumble of quotes, sayings, notes, and a collection of some past favorite photos that make me pumped to be who I am.
- Does an hour’s work in a week and a week’s work in an hour.
- Being the life and soul of the party but having no one to play with because you tend to make friends with introverts.
- In the end it’s a miracle that any ENFP is employed at all.
- Many things interested her, and nothing satisfied her entirely.
- “I promise I won’t forget.”
- “Oops, I forgot.”
- “Wait, what was I just talking about?”
- “I just got this new idea.”
- “Sorry, I got distracted.”
- “What do you mean I can’t learn 10 different languages at once?”
- I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
- The good new is, I’m pretty much who I say I am. The bad news is, I’m pretty much who I say I am.
AND WHEN ENFP’S ARE STRESSED:
- Take a walk
- Talk about ideas
- DON’T LIMIT YOURSELF
This is just a portion of all the fun stuff I’ve found. Granted, a lot is just “for fun” and not drawn up by professionals,
obviously, but it is SUCH A BOOST for morale and creativity, which is exactly what I need at this time in my life.
If you are in a slump, I highly recommend taking this little test (it’s free, otherwise you know I wouldn’t have done it) and looking into your type. IT’S SO INTERESTING.